- If the skin has acquired a yellowish tint is an urgent need to examine the liver and gallbladder (possible stagnation of bile and inflammatory processes).
- Dairy pallor even on Sunny days may indicate two issues - anemia associated with iron deficiency, and the respiratory disorders - diseases of the lungs and bronchi. It is advisable to take a blood test and undergo a chest x-rays.
- General pallor in combination with bluish tint - especially nasolabial triangle and nails is a clear signal problems with the heartM. Urgently need to do ECG and samples with load!
- Marble skin - signs vascular fragility and education subcutaneous bruising.
- Flabby - external manifestation of chronic debilitating systemic diseases.
- If the skin is shiny - it is a symptom of neurotic disorders, and bold - manifestation of an overactive sebaceous glands or lipid (fat) metabolism. You need to examine the digestive system, thyroid gland, and to make a detailed analysis of blood.
- Reddish spots on the face and neck is often a manifestation of skin allergies (food or drug).
- If the blood rush to my cheeks and neck is a signal propensity to hypertension, the so-called "seizure type".
- Dry skin with waxy sheen is a sign of chronic gastritis, stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer. It is desirable to make a scope.
- Areas of dry skin on elbows - a sign of the General decrease in immunity and vitamin deficiency, especially the lack of vitamins Century -
"The goose skin" is a manifestation of allergies to medicines, detergents or cosmetics.
Pale, soft, slightly swollen, the skin, especially on the face and calves signal kidney disease and other problems with the allocation system. You have to pass a urine test, blood chemistry and make ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
- Grey, with earthy tone leather - indicates kidney failure.
- "Bumpy" with uneven skin color is possible neglect, chronic inflammation of the internal organs (for example, urinary tract), chronic intoxication.
Prepared Oksana OSTRENKO.