Is there an alternative to their own health? The answer is obvious. And what would best serve to strengthen the entire body? Of course, sports. And the first place in the list of useful sports is running. Firstly, running affects the purification of the whole organism purchased from harmful substances. With sweat water, urea, salts, ammonia, lactic acid, etc. secondly, the cardiovascular system is supplied with oxygen, while improving circulation. Third, from running depends on the strength of the joints. No less beneficial running affects the immune and nervous system, while being a good antidepressants to classes of benefit and not had a compulsory character, you need to have huge desire and confidence. After all, have to run all year round throughout life. And session lasting a week, a month or even six months will not bring any benefit, but only to prepare your body for further productive work. So, what needs to be done before the beginning of the training "life-long"? 1. Get in shape and quality comfortable shoes. Better with soft soles. 2. Select a place and route for future practice. To do this, be sure to walk around the parks and inspect them. The main advantage of the parks are asphalted roads that are convenient to run both summer and winter. And the presence of climbs and descents will help you in a variety of trainings and increased loads. 3. Make a schedule of Jogging. You may be able to do every day. And those working day is far from ideal, look in his employment calendar for three or four days a week for Jogging. Unprepared runners better to start training with simple running on the spot, gradually increasing the time for a few minutes. After two weeks need to go to the Park, exercising Jogging on the average rate of 5 to 20 minutes. To warm up the body before exercise you need to perform a warm-up. It is enough to make ten rotational movements of the trunk, go in fast pace and perform the flight movement of hands and feet.
There are several rules for beginners.
1. Running should begin at a low pace, gradually increasing it.
2. To avoid overloading the body. This will help small inclination of the whole body forward.
3. Breathe solely nose, in order not to suffer from lack of oxygen.
4. Do not make sharp kicks, as this may cause damage to the joints.
5. Not to stop and not to sit after the end of the run. Need some time to walk, to bring the heart rate to a normal rhythm.
6. Immediately after the jog should drink one to two glasses of water, but not icy.
7. Don't give up, even if fatigue, literally knocks down. Aches and pains in joints will be held just a few weeks.
Prepared Oksana OSTRENKO.