DISEASES OF CHILDHOOD : TUBERCULOSIS (TUBERCULOSIS PULMONUM) - etiology, pathogenesis, symptoms and course of, recognition, prediction and prevention
Cm. Diseases of the respiratory system Tuberculosis of the lungs.
Especially in children. Symptoms. There are the following forms:
1) Grosny tuberculosis with a relatively favorable course;
2) acute caseous pneumonia with unfavorable clinical course;
3) acute and chronic bronchopneumonia shape with a relatively favorable course;
4) caseous-cavernous form (with appropriate treatment possible a significant improvement);
5) disseminated forms of tuberculosis with very different course, depending on the degree of dissemination;
6) tertiary pulmonary tuberculosis with a relatively good prognosis.
Isolating children from tuberculous patients, favorable sanitary living conditions increase the total resistance, active immunization (BCG) newborns and older children, especially from tuberculosis environment.
Diet with high content of proteins and fats, enough vitamins, best variety, given the capricious appetite of patients. To avoid over-nutrition. When exacerbations and feverish forms - bed mode. As long a stay in the air. The sun and ultraviolet rays are contraindicated. Streptomycin. Creosote, Thiokol, guaiacol, calcium, vitamin D. When unilateral cavernous forms shown pneumothorax even in young children.